ADVanced fertility methods
LIVE WEBINAR! BRAND New content!
Sat June 2, 2018 8am-5pm PCT (11am-8pm EST)
Featuring brand new content, this course builds upon the foundational course by deepening your understanding in the areas of men's and women's infertility
Course submitted for approval for 9.5 hours of CE with CNDA & OANP
(including 1 hour of Pharmacy and 1.5 hours of self-study)
This course in intended for providers who have a strong foundation in the care of patients with infertility. Attendees can expect to increase their confidence in the management of infertility, and will both broaden and deepen their knowledge in several key areas. See the schedule below for details.
This course schedule:
8am: Diving into Unexplained Infertility: The Power of Naturopathic & Functional Medicine
Unexplained infertility is one of the most challenging diagnoses for a couple. In the world of conventional medicine, couples end up stepping up into interventions until they achieve pregnancy. With integrative medicine, we have the tools to dig deeper and address the underlying cause- no more "unexplained"!
9am: Endometrial Causes of Infertility: Endometriosis, Fibroids, and Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
In this presentation, we will focus on learning about the amazing endometrium, an active tissue that can positively and negatively impact pregnancy. In addition to a brief discussion on the proper role of the endometrium, we will discuss uterine causes of infertility including dysfunctional uterine bleeding, fibroids, and endometriosis.
10am: Enhancing Fertility in Women with PCOS
In this presentation, we will focus on one of the biggest hormonal imbalances causing infertility- PCOS. We will dive into the pathophysiology of polycystic ovary syndrome and most importantly, discuss how it impacts fertility (both positively and negatively!)
10:30 am: Conventional Fertility Protocols
While you may not want to develop an expertise in conventional treatments, many of your patients will be going through these advanced reproductive technologies. Learn the landscape, and more importantly, what therapies you can add to improve success for your patients!
12:30pm: Men's Fertility: Advanced Cases & Causes
In this presentation, we'll focus on the male partner and advanced causes and treatments for infertility. While in an ART setting, clinicians push for ICSI or sperm donation when there is difficulty, you may be able to offer different options. This presentation will include treatment of low testosterone for the fertile patient, vericocele, vasectomy reversal, and more!
2:00pm: Thyroid & Adrenal Impact on Infertility
Learn about the impact of the thyroid and adrenal glands on infertility. We will discuss the role that these 2 glands play in getting and staying pregnant, and will cover how evaluation and management are different for patients trying to conceive and stay pregnant. We will also deep-dive into the role of stress on fertility.
3:00pm: Autoimmunity & Infertility: The Rising Epidemic
In this presentation, we will discuss the role of autoimmunity in infertility. This is one of the areas with the most emerging research, and it's likely just the tip of the iceberg! We'll discuss what we know so far from the research, and then we'll bring it into clinical use with information on diagnosis, etiology and conventional and integrative treatments.
4:00pm: My Patient is Pregnant, Now What?
This presentation will cover monitoring and management of early pregnancy. We will discuss what (if any) testing or diagnostics are appropriate, how to determine normal from abnormal, supplement and herbal safety, and will discuss how you can best serve your pregnant patients.
This course features:
- 8 hours of LIVE WEBINAR over the course of one day
- Video recordings available at NO ADDITIONAL COST so you can view any missed content, or even RE-VIEW even a year later!
With TONS of Bonus Content, Including:
- Additional SELF-SERVE VIDEO CONTENT, accessible online through the course website
- 80 Minute Materia Medica for the Fertility Practice class, covering the top herbal medicines you'll want to know for your practice
- 80 minute Practice & Patient Management in the Infertility Practice class, sharing Dr. Chasse's methods for patient management and clinic operations
- Dr. Chasse's First Office Visit Charting Guide, walking you through patient intake, physical exam, and labs for a new fertility patient
- Dr. Chasse's Fertility Dispensary Guide- featuring her favorite products, dosing, and more!
- 30 page Perfect Fertility Detox Patient Guide to use in your practice
- Fertility Practice Tips Guide: Featuring 15 of the TOP strategies to grow a bustling and successful fertility practice
- Lab Interpretation Guide: Dr. Chasse's evidence-based "cheat sheet" to compare your patients to their OPTIMAL versus "normal" lab values
- Botanicals for Reproductive Health Quick Reference Guide: Featuring top botanicals for reproductive health conditions with their key indications, dosing, and hormonal impact in an easy-to-use summary
- Access to our private closed Facebook group of Perfect Fertility alumni, to connect into a group of fertility experts to discuss cases and additional questions ongoing!
- Access to become an affiliate and earn passive revenue from all Perfect Fertility patient programs