integrative approaches to infertility:
The foundational program
Infertility rates are on the rise for both men and women. Today, nearly 1 in 8 couples are struggling to get pregnant. But even more concerning is the fact that human health is also on the decline- and these are intertwined like chicken and egg.
Conventional medicine's approach to infertility is to use drugs and medical interventions like IUI and in-vitro fertilization to skirt around the patients' sub-fertility and "get them pregnant". This could be problematic, as it does not address the underlying factors that lead to infertility in the first place. Integrative medicine takes a different approach. While patients may be encouraged to use IUI or IVF to increase their odds of pregnancy, the foundation of this care is in improving the health of mom and dad, and thus of egg and sperm, to improve fertility and have a healthier child.
This course includes:
- Introduction to Infertility
- Preconception Care
- Evaluation of the Infertile Female
- Female Infertility
- Egg Quality and Fertility over Fourty
- Evaluation of the Infertile Male
- Male Infertility
- Managing Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
This course features:
- 8 hours of recorded video content that you can complete on your own time
- Patient handouts, clinic templates, referral templates, reference tools, and more to help you easily treat patients for infertility in your practice!
- Once you complete the course, you will be invited to join our private closed group of Perfect Fertility alumni, to connect into a group of fertility experts to discuss cases and additional questions
This results in a total of 8 hours of CE, 7 hours of general and 1 hours of Pharmacy, which has been approved by the NH Association of Naturopathic Doctors.